Careers and Opportunities
Since our founding in 1986, TRC Hydraulics has embraced a corporate culture dedicated to excellence in customer service. Our talented employees personify that commitment to service every day. Service is top of mind in everything they do – and our employees go the extra mile to ensure that our customers know they can rely on TRC.
Our employees are the backbone of our company. Their commitment to quality, innovation and teamwork has allowed us to achieve our goals of producing world-class products for our customers.
TRC Hydraulics Inc. employs approximately 100 employees made up of engineers, designers, certified hydraulic specialists, technicians, machinists, welders, fabricators, mechanics and administrative personnel, among others.
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages and a safe, creative and stimulating working environment.
Current Career Opportunities:
1. Machinist – Full Time Position Dartmouth, NS
TRC Hydraulics Inc. is looking for a skilled machinist/welder to join its team on a full time basis located in Dartmouth, NS. Applicant must be able to work independently and have a positive attitude.
- Community College Machinist Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of geometric dimensions and tolerance.
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected scheduling.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects effectively at the same time.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Applicants should have a mechanical aptitude, positive hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity. Considerable standing and handling of heavy objects is required for this position.
Experience using an overhead crane, rigging, welding (MIG, TIG, SMAW), repairing equipment and parts would be an asset.
If you believe you have the skills and will bring passion and innovation to your role in the organization, please apply.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
2. Mobile Mechanic – Full Time Position – Dartmouth NS, Paradise NFLD, and Dieppe NB
TRC Hydraulics Inc. is looking for a skilled Mobile Mechanic to join its team on a full time basis located in Dartmouth NS, Paradise NFLD, and Dieppe NB.
Main duties will include the following :
- Inspect mobile equipment and diagnose problems and determine repairs needed
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems using hand and power tools
- Testing repaired equipment for proper performance and ensure work meets manufacturers specs
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on various equipment
- Provide written inspection reports to service manager
- Must be a team player and have customer satisfaction a priority
- Must be able to work independently without supervision
- Must have a professional attitude and work safely at all times
- Outside service will be required at times with possible overnight stays
- Overtime and some weekend work may be required depending on the work load
- Perform other duties requested by the service manager from time to time
If you believe you possess the required skills and are interested in working in a fast paced customer focused environment please forward your resume to email@example.com. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and responsibilities.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.