Services and Capabilities
TRC Manufacturing seeks to maximize your productivity through innovative design, cost-effective engineering and lean manufacturing practices. We provide custom mechanical solutions when conventional equipment will not meet customers’ needs. Using transparent and standardized processes from design to completion, our goal is to be a true business partner in every phase of your project. We pour our energy, ideas and work ethic into everything we do.
In every project, we combine safety, quality and process to produce solutions that work for our valued customers. Through continuous improvement, we are always seeking ways to make our facility more efficient and cost-effective.
- Customer requirements evaluated by TRC Manufacturing’s team of industry specialists
- Products developed in consideration of cost, operational and maintenance ease with an eye toward maximizing value through minimizing lifecycle costs
- Specializing in custom manufacturing work to meet unique requirements through a customized solution
- CWB-approved welding facility
- Full machine shop capabilities
- Highly skilled employees, certified and trained in the latest technology and software, including AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Products supplied with custom documentation
- Commissioning services
- Delivery/shipping (ground, air, sea)
- Ongoing maintenance and after-sale service support
Ongoing maintenance and after-sale service support. The TRC Hydraulics group of companies employs more than 100 highly skilled people who contribute daily to the long-lasting success of the company. We believe that continuous improvement stems from employee training and systematic forward planning.